Providing applied research for public sector practitioners, policy-makers, public commissions and think tanks. Contract research is undertaken in partnership with Research Republic Ltd., and includes research on public value, public service reform, citizen engagement and the quality of work.
- The Work Foundation
- The Ownership Commission
- The Good Work Commission
- English Heritage
- The BBC Trust
- The Joseph Rowntree Foundation’s ‘Power Inquiry‘
- The National Consumer Council
- The UK Office of Fair Trading
- Capita Plc
- Forsters LLP
- Royal Voluntary Service
- The City of London Corporation
- The National Association for Mental Health (MIND)
- Various Local Authorities
Selected Research Reports:
‘Accounting for Intangibles: Financial Reporting and Value Creation in the Knowledge Economy,’ Blaug, R., Lekhi, R., London: The Work Foundation, (2009).
‘Deliberative democracy and the role of public managers’, Blaug, R., Horner, L., Lekhi, R., London: The Work Foundation, (2006).
For more Research Reports, see 'Free Publications'.